Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things I know about Surveys...



I wanted to write about a survey site that has impressed me. I do a lot of on-line surveys daily. Some pay in gift cards, some in points and some pay in cash. The problem is that often the sites either don't pay you like they promised, pay you pennies for a lot of reading or leave you waiting forever to see your money. And yes, there are those that do not ever get around to paying you.
When I come across a really good site that really does pay you and pay you quick, I want to promote it a bit. One such site that I have found is this one... TreasureTrooper. I have been with a lot of sites that for years I havent really made too much money. Certainly not enough to brag about. But TreasureTrooper is a site that at least once a month you can expect to get a check from and that check will be no less than $20.00 and is foten much more than that. With the surveys and referals and a few other fun things to do, you can see checks for hundreds of dollars. And you don't have to take my word for it, you can go to their site and see the results.
I have cashed another check from them and my daughter and I enjoyed a very nice night out for dinner on them with money to spare. Give them a try. You are online anyways and it only takes a few minutes a day to earn some spending money. Try it out and tell them boogieman_50627 sent you. I am happy to do so and you... will be happy you did. Always, Darrel

0 comments:

MySavings Media

Dollar General - Savings Zone Gevalia