Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Deep in the Heart

Deep in the Heart


Author: Joseph Sandoval

“The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.” And that's where we are at tonight to see them. We got all the big stuff moved in this weekend and this new house of ours is starting to feel more like home now. In a few days, my in-laws should get here with the rest of our stuff and our dog and we can officially say that we are moved. But until then, I guess I will just have to start unpacking these mountains of boxes all over our house. Since I'm still unfamiliar with most of this town and its residents, I want to get an Austin Security Systems ADT to help me feel a little more secure. I'm sure once I venture out and get more familiar with my new surroundings, I will feel more settled emotionally as well. As for now, I'm kind of enjoying this new, fresh start my family and I get to have by moving. New friends, new jobs, new schools, new malls, new experiences...bring it!

0 comments:

MySavings Media

Dollar General - Savings Zone Gevalia