Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good day to you all.

 As I widen my search for that seemingly ever elusive #1 best seller, I find the journey a learning experience. A bit like the first time you walk where you have never walk before, you learn where to step and where not to. You find and remember who has a big dog that only looks scarey and who has a little tiny dog, that only looks friendly. There are so many sites for writers and some of them are not "people friendly."  Beware those they promise free as there may be underlying charges. Be cautious as to where you leave your credit card or information that may open doors for those less honest.

 It is the time of year that people come from out of nowhere, hoping to deceive at least a few people. In your efforts to buy on line or in the stores, if it looks too good to be true or offers something normally high priced that is suddenly a "give away", perhaps do a check first. Google them or do a background; even the Better Business Bureau is not a bad idea. 

 As for the sites for authors, enjoy the reading, explore the places people take you too, but think about what you are doing before you do it. I am branching out and enjoying the talents I am finding. I hope you will follow me on this journey.

You can now find my novels on promocave.com http://promocave.com/book/mystery-thriller-suspense.html
       

0 comments:

MySavings Media

Dollar General - Savings Zone Gevalia